Thursday 12 January 2017

One second a day

For over a year now I've been following Elise's progress with this fun project. Having finally invested in a smart phone, and loving Elise's finished product, I've decided to try this out with my family too.

We're a week into the project and I love it already. It's such a sweet way to capture moments that don't come across the same way in a photo. It's very child-heavy already, which I love - I can't wait to see how they change over the year. For this reason, I won't be sharing the actual video here though.

I'm still getting used to this project - I have to keep reminding myself to capture a second for the day but sometimes it just fits - I got an excellent clip of Isabella singing to Joshua this morning.

I'm not sure how I'll progress with this idea but right now I'm excited about it and it's a fun way to create something for us to look back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment