Thursday 26 January 2017

Playgroup

Yesterday, Joshua and I started a new playgroup. When Isabella was a baby we took friends' advice and joined a group through Werder Bremen football club. I promised myself that I'd always treat both children the same. So now that we're too far from Bremen, I started looking for groups nearby.

I found nothing online so I asked my midwife and she put me in touch with a lady about half a mile away who runs a group out of her house.

Yesterday was our first visit. It wasn't exactly what I expected; there was no singing and the other children were a lot older, about eighteen months. There were six of us and the mums talked while the kids played. Joshua sat with me and watched the action.

We'll go again - there are a couple of older babies who just missed yesterday. I guess I'll just sing with Joshua at home for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment