Saturday 28 January 2017

The Saturday Update

What a week!

We had a fab weekend celebrating Nico's Gran's birthday. Family got to meet Joshua and Isabella loved it.

On Monday I drove to Bremen with Nico and visited both of our schools. It was great to catch up with colleagues and pupils.

Isabella was sick in the night so stayed home on Tuesday which limited what I got done even though she was mostly good.

On Wednesday I had a much more productive day. I got lots of calls made and paperwork done. Joshua and I started play group. Isabella and I took Pete for his jabs.

I finished the edging on my blanket on Thursday and managed both kids as Nico had a long day.

Yesterday, a friend visited for coffee. Nico had his last day at that school and Joshua had quite a clingy day but slept five hours in his crib.

Now we've got a quiet long weekend before Nico starts his new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment