Wednesday 22 February 2017

Inspiration Wall

For a while I've had a number of cards and small projects sat around waiting for a home. I really wanted to combine them into an 'inspiration wall' behind the sewing machine.

It's an external wall so pins and nails are no good. Then I saw some ideas online using washi tape. During nap time on Monday, I got sticking and I'm really pleased with the results.

It's a little too pink for me so I'm going to use some other tapes when I have something new to add.

The painting is one Nico had from before we lived together. The calendar is Mollie Makes. Then there are several embroidery projects and a sketch of my own. I added some cards with nice quotes and the Fourth Trimester business card.

Looking forward to growing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment