Saturday 4 February 2017

The Saturday Update

What a crazy week! We had a quiet but long weekend.

On Monday I took the kids to my check up and did a bit of shopping in the miserable weather. We got the house straightened up a bit and Nico prepared to do some planting.

Isabella was back at nursery on Tuesday and we went and bought a new car to pick up next week. It's a real family car with much more space.

Joshua and I went to play group and shopping. Nico enjoyed his first day at his new school.

Thursday was a quiet day at home. I've been on top of my to dos and goals all week.

Yesterday we went to see friends for coffee and Isabella had a playdate. It was nice to see more adults and I'm planning to make more dates with friends over the next weeks.

We're planning a quiet but productive weekend. February already feels like an improvement on January.

No comments:

Post a Comment