Saturday 11 February 2017

The Saturday Update

Where did this week go?

Last weekend saw me finally catch up on my to dos with a big Project Life catch up and a Skype chat with friends in England.

On Monday I got my knitting and crochet done. I love how easy it is to crochet while nursing.

We had a much quieter day on Tuesday.

Wednesday was playgroup, shopping and then we picked up our new car. We're really pleased with it. It drives so well and the space is amazing.

Another busy day on Thursday as Joshua and I went to brunch with the yoga mums and babies and picked Isabella up in the afternoon.

Friday was much quieter which was just as well with two children under the weather.

We're having a quiet weekend by the fireside once we get the big shop done. It snowed overnight and I'd rather be inside looking out until we're all feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment