Saturday 25 March 2017

The Saturday Update

We had a nice weekend, seeing family and relaxing.

On Monday, I got my crochet and Project Life done among the usual routine.

Joshua and I took the bus to Bremen on Tuesday to have lunch with a friend and her girls. It was great to catch up with another mum of two - she really 'gets' it. Isabella went swimming with her friend.

After a bad night with Joshua, we had a quiet Wednesday (and rest of the week). I did my knitting and wrote a letter to my American penpal.

Thursday was also quiet. I've been working on my photography, reading and watching Friends.

Yesterday's highlight was our new bike trailer for the kids arriving and I'm really looking forward to trying it out today.

We're looking forward to Dad's visit next week and hoping this weather holds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment