Saturday 8 April 2017

The Saturday Update

We had a lovely, sunny weekend celebrating my birthday. I'm a very lucky lady.

On Dad's last day we took Isabella for ice cream and to the playground. We treated ourselves to takeaway for dinner.

We saw Dad off on Tuesday and the rest of the week has been a blur of getting back into a routine, getting jobs done and preparing for Joshua's christening.

On Wednesday I took Isabella swimming for the first time since last Summer. It was amazing to see how confident she is in the water now. It was really fun.

A friend came over for coffee on Thursday which was really nice. It's always a relief to have adult company over the day and I've missed her during maternity leave.

Yesterday was quiet. I got several jobs done and it was the last day of term so Nico is home for two weeks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment