Tuesday 16 May 2017

Skincare Update

Two years ago I started using new face creams regularly. My thirties skin is definitely different to the skin I had in my twenties and it really needs some TLC.

I immediately noticed an improvement in my skin just by using a day and night cream.

The hormones during pregnancy had a huge impact on my skin and I developed a red, patchy rash around my mouth and nothing shifted it.

Now that Joshua is almost six months old, things seem to be settling down. I've started using the creams again, drinking more water and eating more fruit and veg. Along with cycling more, it seems to be doing wonders for my skin.

I've also used up my maternity body lotion and am back to my old one which was a Soap and Glory gift. I'm looking out for my next one already.

I used to think I'd hate getting older and having to take care of myself more but actually I'm really enjoying my thirties!

No comments:

Post a Comment