Saturday 6 May 2017

The Saturday Update

Well, after feeling a bit down last weekend, May got off to a much better start.

We had a bank holiday Monday, just chilling out as a family with good behaviour all round. I even went for my first jog since Joshua was born.

From Tuesday to Friday, I got into the routine of taking Isabella to nursery on the bike and then steadily getting jobs done through the day.

Joshua is up to three meals a day, I'm eating better and drinking more water, the exercise is doing me good.

From my fitness course, we set up a Whatsapp group and it feels good to be setting up more links with other mums. One good thing to come from this is baby swimming. Joshua and I went yesterday and he loved it! It was exhausting but fun.

Yesterday afternoon we drove four hours to Arnstadt - home of Johann Sebastian Bach - for our friends' wedding today. Looking forward to helping them celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment