Saturday 27 May 2017

The Saturday Update

We had a lovely week here, with a lovely long weekend. Nico is on paternity leave now and we can have some lovely family time.

The weather has been glorious again. I had a flat tyre on my bike on Monday so Nico took us to Kirchweyhe and we walked and shopped before and after taking Isabella to nursery.

We were back on the bike on Tuesday and I had a lovely brunch with the mums from yoga. The babiea are all so active now!

Wednesday was a quiet day.

Over the last couple of days we have been doing various jobs around the house and garden - feeling very productive here.

I've been running again. Joshua is starting to move forwards, though I wouldn't call it crawling yet. Isabella is fun and frustrating in equal measures at the moment.

Next week is our first full week together, though Isabella's at nursery. How is June on the doorstep already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment