Wednesday 28 June 2017

Planting!

 This week, dragging my poor family out in torrential rain, I finally got some new plants for the garden. I don't have the best luck with plants but I felt the terrace needed some colour so I'm trying again!

I love the front of our house much more since Nico repaired this bench and we added a bit of deco and green.
 Fuchsia is my favourite. The colour is amazing and fills a spot on the terrace.
 I still love this archway in the garden. The clematis is really growing in now and the new hanging plant should bring even more colour.
 I still love this hanging planter too. The pop of colour matches the flowers below and lifts the eye.
I'm really looking forward to these lillies opening. I've never had them in a pot before. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment