Saturday 17 June 2017

The Saturday Update

We've had a lovely week in England with family and friends. It was great to see everyone. I also took a trip down memory lane clearing out some old boxes for my Dad's upcoming move.

We had a nice open afternoon at my Mum's, did Race for Life at Ilkley, had a fun afternoon at my best friend's house, had lunch with lots of family, did a bit of family history, took the kids to tropical world with my Mum and had a trip to the local park.

My favourite is always catching up with the little ones - my nieces, nephew and friends' babies as they change much too quickly. It's fun seeing how our two fit in.

Today we're going to the petting farm with Isabella's nursery then we have a full week with three birthday parties, an interview, a leaving do and the dentist!

No comments:

Post a Comment