Saturday 15 July 2017

The Saturday Update

We started the week with a breakfast playdate for Isabella and her friend before everyone goes on holiday. It was a lovely morning and she rode her bike there and back.

Tuesday was Nico's birthday. His parents came over and we did homemade pasta for dinner. Isabella went home with them for her week's holiday. The house was strangely quiet after that...

With the extra peace and quiet we got various jobs done. I packed, cleaned and organised.

Yesterday I flew back to England. With a 30 minute flight delay and quick coffee with my Mum and step-dad in Leeds, I arrived here in Newcastle at exactly midnight.

The hotel is gorgeous. Today we'll be playing It's a Knockout and going out to celebrate a special friend.

Next week I'll be heading home, having some quality family time and celebrating four years of marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment