Saturday 5 August 2017

The Saturday Update

We've had a good week here. On Monday Joshua and I had brunch with one group of friends and Isabella had brunch with hers. The weather was glorious and everyone had fun.

On Tuesday we had our day out at the bird park which I already wrote about. That was a real highlight.

Wednesday was chaos with Isabella's friend visiting while the dads went to get wood. In the evening Dad arrived after a slight delay.

Nico went back to work on Thursday and I was glad of Dad's help with the kids. We got lots done including a bit of gardening.

Friday was even more productive with washing, cleaning, baking, packing, crafting, cooking...

Today I had an early start at 5am for my journey to England for my friends' wedding. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment