Saturday 19 August 2017

The Saturday Update

We survived our first full school week! That alone is a huge achievement. I'm feeling much better about the situation than I was a week ago.

We had a lovely brunch with my former colleague and his wife. Pancakes and bread rolls.

On Monday I took Isabella to her first dance class. It will take some settling in but she enjoyed it and we're going again next week.

We baked together on Tuesday - a chocolate smartie cake for her Kindergarten teachers.

Wednesday was busy getting ready for the teachers' home visit. There are three teachers and they are really lovely. Isabella got on with them at once and they seemed really pleased with her too.

Thursday was really busy. First we went to the library and bumped into the Kindergarten class! Then we did the food shopping and Isabella went to the eye doctor. I had my check up and then took Isabella for a playdate. Phew!

Yesterday was baby swim - I was apprehensive about going with two kids but it worked really well. Afterwards we got all the washing and cleaning done.

We're having a quieter day today before we are out and about tomorrow and another regular school week.

No comments:

Post a Comment