Saturday 9 September 2017

The Saturday Update

We've had a fairly slow week here. It started off busy when I took the kids to the autumn street market here in town on Sunday. Isabella loved the bouncy castle and carousel.

On Monday we had two doctor appointments, breakfast out and coffee with one of my mummy groups. I was exhausted but so were the kids and they had one of their joint naps which gave me some peace.

Apart from that it's been the usual routine here, cooking, cleaning, washing and crafting. I did a lot of family history research, got some gardening done, Isabella had a play date and I went to two fitness classes.

We missed baby swim yesterday due to poorly kids and bad weather but it was nice to stay in and relax with the fire on.

We're having a quiet weekend to be followed by another routine week with another playdate and trip to the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment