Saturday 14 October 2017

The Saturday Update

This week was actually more relaxing than our week away!

I fit in two fitness classes - aerobic dance and weights. I wasn't as strict on the diet front but better than the week before and that felt good.

On Wednesday I took Isabella to a play but it wasn't as good as we'd hoped. She enjoyed seeing her friends though.

In the evening I went to a craft party which really inspired me with some Christmas ideas.

I took Isabella to the library and to run some errands around Leeste on Thursday. She rode her bike and loved it.

Yesterday I got caught up on jobs around the house.

We're having a quiet weekend before it's back to work/school/kindergarten on Monday. I'm finishing up some sewing and starting the new phase with a positive outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment