Saturday 21 October 2017

The Saturday Update

We've had a pretty good week in our new routine here.

On Monday I took Isabella to Kindergarten and stayed until she'd had breakfast. While she played out, I whizzed over on the bike to meet some mummy friends for a quick coffee.

Tuesday was similar but I didn't stay for the breakfast. On Wednesday she was sick which means 48 hours off. I was worried she wasn't liking Kindergarten as she'd complained about the noise but she was keen to go back on Friday which was her best day yet. They had gym and she had lunch there too. She loved it.

I'm feeling good with cycling every day, even in the pouring rain yesterday. Joshua had baby swim at the new time so he was shattered too. I've fit in a fair bit of studying and read a whole Ken Follett novel.

On the whole, a really good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment