Saturday 16 December 2017

The Saturday Update

I find myself starting this post in the same way every week but this week really has been a whirlwind. 

After a fairly quiet weekend with a nice Sunday afternoon visit from friends, Monday was a day of chores, Kindergarten runs and dance class.

On Tuesday I had a visit to the job centre, an observation for a third company I'm hoping to work for in the new year and a Christmas night out with the girls from my postnatal class.  It was a really lovely evening and we were the last ones out of the restaurant. 

I started my second new job on Wednesday and it went really well.It felt good to be back in a classroom, especially a quiet one with kids who want to learn (kind of).  In the evening I went to Zumba which was also quiet. Lots of things seem to be winding down for Christmas.

Thursday was the one quiet day this week and between the usual daily grind I did a bit of work getting to grips with LaTex software and preparing some school materials.

Yesterday was the usual Friday chaos of baby swimming and housework.  It was also Nico's Christmas do with work so I took the kids to the Christmas market by myself.

Joshua is doing well, getting settled at nursery and Isabella is loving Kindergarten as always.  We're all still struggling with coughs and colds and I am really looking forward to both the quiet weekend and the start of the holidays on Friday to recover!

No comments:

Post a Comment