Thursday 4 January 2018

One Little Word 2018

Following the success of my year of 'create', I want to share my new One Little Word for 2018 today. It is:

Refresh!

I thought long and hard about this and 2018 is going to be a whole different set up for me. Both kids will be in daycare, I'll be starting several new jobs and it seemed to make sense that I refresh several areas of my life in the process. Here are some of my goals for 2018:

  • Refresh my work situation.
  • Refresh my home environment.
  • Refresh my attempts at One Second Every Day video keeping.
  • Refresh my crossstitch efforts.
  • Refresh my diet and fitness plans.
  • Refresh my finances.
By the way, although I loved and acheived last year's goals - I'm actually enjoying creating and reading much more now that the pressure is off.

Also, I've decided not to have my mobile phone upstairs at night any more and after just four nights, I'm feeling refreshed!

No comments:

Post a Comment