Saturday 20 January 2018

The Saturday Update

It's been a really hectic week here. I started two new jobs on Monday and Wednesday which were both challenging in their own ways. It did feel good to be teaching more though.

We were called into Kindergarten on Tuesday where they announced the hours are being cut and we have to pick the kids up at one. Not ideal for the little ones who are sleeping at that time. We've spent a lot of time trying to find a solution, especially for the parents working full time.

I've been doing Paleo and caught up on some fitness classes. I also got my hair cut for the first time in ten months so you'd think I'd be feeling great but I seem to be getting flu or sonething since last night.

We're away this weekend to celebrate a family birthday and then another week of trying to be healthy, early pick ups and preparing for getting back to work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment