Thursday 22 February 2018

Paleo Update

For a month I've been following a paleo diet now and I've lost a stone. For most of that month, I have felt really good and full of energy. I've also been cycling more and getting to at least one zumba class each week.

Since Monday, things have been manic here and due to the lack of time for planning and preparing meals, I've missed lunch regularly and I'm feeling terrible. There's not much you can buy ready made that fits in with paleo and today I gave in and took Isabella to the bakery for lunch.

I plan to follow paleo as much as possible - for example, I love my banana pudding breakfasts - but not be too strict with myself. I'd like to lose about another stone this year but for the moment, I'll be happy to maintain my current weight.

In the holidays I plan to follow paleo again and try to bulk prepare some meals for after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment