Saturday 3 February 2018

The Saturday Update

After a false start with work this week, (too few students attended the course for it to run) I had more time than expected on my hands so I have spent some time organizing our office which means upstairs is closer to being done in my big clean project.

The kids had a good week, both back at Kindergarten and nursery with new staff and making lots of friends.

Nico had semester holidays on Thursday and yesterday so we had a couple of trips out for shopping and lunch. We felt like we'd lost a limb without the kids but it was very peaceful and also nice that we could pick them up together.

After a lot of back and forth this week, my Gonis party for today has had to be put on hold due to illness but hopefully, I've found lots of people for when it does happen.

I've had two days off paleo after losing 8lbs in January but I'm getting back on it again because I do feel much better on it!

Next week I'm hoping for a full course so I can get going with work and find a routine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment