Saturday 17 February 2018

The Saturday Update

What a long week! The weekend was nice and quiet.

On Monday I had a lovely Skype catch up with by best friend and her gorgeous baby.

I did all my afternoon shifts and I'm really enjoying teaching kids that want to learn again. I also started some online training for my tutoring, which was interesting.

I only made it to one zumba class but it was fun and I did some practice at home with the kids for fun.

On Wednesday I had a meeting at the Kindergarten and was elected on to the committee - I've been busy with WhatsApp and meetings ever since but it feels good to be making myself useful again.

Next week is going to get really crazy since I am starting my new morning job on Monday, doing all my afternoon shifts and I'm away starting a new training course next weekend! Fingers crossed we get through the week in one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment