Saturday 24 February 2018

The Saturday Update

We have had a crazy week here. I started working mornings four days per week teaching German to immigrants. It's not the course with literacy that I was expecting (so no training this weekend) and the ability spectrum is huge so it's been a challenge on one hand but brilliant to get back into the classroom on the other. Plus, we had an unannounced inspection on Thursday - my first ever!

I've been tutoring afternoons still, which I really enjoy but it does't leave me much time to catch my breath between Monday and Thursday.

Isabella and I went to the dentist - our best visit yet and I treated her to lunch afterwards. Joshua had his latest round of jabs, for which I softened him up by taking him out for breakfast.

I'm also finding my feet with my new role at the kindergarten. That has involved lots of meetings this week and it's a bigger job than I first thought but on the whole I'm enjoying it.

Looking after myself has gone out of the window a bit with no time for zumba and paleo. I'm hoping to find my balance again soon.

More of the same next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment