Wednesday 28 March 2018

Garden Update

So this week we have been getting to grips with the garden, ready for the Spring. Nico has taken out all of the rhodedendrons and the space we've gained is amazing but in need of lots of work.

 Here's the biggest difference. The lamp has been there since we moved in. I call it the Narnia lamp. Until now, it was always surrounded by the rhodedendrons. Now, Nico has put in a small pond / water feature for wildlife. We're planting lots and I hope we'll have a sea of colour here soon.
 This is my main flower area. I'll be tidying up soon and splitting some of these bulbs up.
 Here's the central flower bed. We planted a short hedge around it and I need to get the grass out and turn the soil soon. I'm going to seperate bulbs here too.
And this is the break area. I'm looking forward to sitting here more this Summer. Nico has fitted a gate for privacy and shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment