Thursday 15 March 2018

Quarterly Review!

How are we nearly a quarter of the way through the year?! Time really is flying!

I've gone from being home on maternity leave, going stir-crazy, to being run off my feet. Half of the house has been spring cleaned, I've done two new crochet projects and taken on a new role at the nursery/kindergarten. I got halfway to my goal weight and I'm loving Zumba.

The kids have come on leaps and bounds. Isabella's had her first sleepover and made so many friends at Kindergarten. Both kids have had growth spurts and Joshua is communicating more and using a fork.

Right now I'm working five jobs and life is a whirlwind. I'm using the holidays to get on top of work, sort the house and garden, and do some finances.

The new years' resolutions are going well and while I sometimes feel like I'm alternately treading water and drowning, it's nice to take the opportunity to see how far I've come since January.

And the year has still lots to offer - a hen do, a trip to England, two weddings, becoming a Godmother, and of course, the privelege to watch my two children grow and learn. Great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment