Saturday 7 April 2018

The Saturday Update

We had a fab Easter weekend. Isabella and I decorated and built nests on Saturday and collected the presents from the Easter bunny on Sunday morning. The kids loved their gifts and were still having fun with Grandad.

Monday was my birthday. I'd have loved a trip out but the weather wasn't on my side and in the end Joshua was very poorly so we had a day in and my in-laws came over. I was thoroughly spoiled with a fitbit, book, shoes, a necklace, Easter decorations and a lot of money. Nico cooked some lovely meals and Isabella's singing was beautiful. I overdid the drinking in the evening so Tuesday was almost a write off.

I was back at work, where they surprised me with birthday flowers. The car wouldn't start so I cycled - which was good with my fitbit.

Wednesday was back to work and Dad left. Work was actually good, just hectic again. I had the kids at work on Thursday and Joshua had his check up on Friday but we've been productive too.

It's a gloriously sunny weekend and we have lots to do as well as a busy week coming up. To be fair, work is easier in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment