Saturday 28 April 2018

The Saturday Update

After a sunny, social weekend catching up with friends I had a mad week alone with the kids while Nico was on a school trip.

I cut some of my afternoon shifts as I had to get the kids from Kindergarten but otherwise work went really well. Some of my students have got exams coming up so it's pretty intense but good.

We had a couple of afternoon playdates which were chaotic but fun and kept the kids busy. We were also outside a fair bit which was good for us all.

I got caught up with a fair few jobs and stayed on top of things except for sport since I was in for the kids. I didn't put weight on though, so that's good!

Yesterday, Kindergarten was closed so Isabella and I had a lovely girly day together with living room picnics, Frozen and playmobil.

We're having a quiet, long weekend with a couple of Skype catch-ups, before a short work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment