Thursday 17 May 2018

Skincare Update

This week I have an appointment with a dermatologist for the first time. The medication I take for colitis can lead to a higher risk of skin cancer so it makes sense to get checked out regularly.

With Summer finally kicking off I'll need to find a face cream with SPF although I'm really happy with this at the moment. It's natural, smells good and you only need a small amount.

I've cut right back on using toner, and only use my Clinique one when my face is feeling especially oily. I also rarely use make up remover since I rarely wear make up these days.

Last week I switched to this facewash and I absolutely love it. It's so foamy and refreshing.

For my body, I have also cut back, but again, thanks to the new season, I've cracked out my Soap and Glory body lotion for my legs after I've shaved and I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment