Saturday 12 May 2018

The Saturday Update

After a wonderful, sunny weekend with Nico's family, celebrating a special wedding anniversary, we've had a short, quiet week here.

I had three busy work days. Both Nico and I got out on the bikes more and took Joshua with us. He loved the bike seat and watching the wildlife.

Thursday was a bank holiday. We took Joshua to see the water buffalo project in Leeste and walked back from near Ikea after I got a flat tyre. The weather was wonderful.

Yesterday was just spent at home getting the usual chores done and relaxing.

Isabella's been with Nico's parents all week. She's had fun and we've enjoyed the peace but really missed her too. Can't wait to see her today.

We're driving back up to Schneverdingen today for Nico's cousin's confirmation and picking Isabella up at the same time.

I've been following Paleo again and with zumba and the cycling it's done wonders for my weight loss. I'm below my pre-pregnancy weight from before I had Isabella now!

Back to the usual routine next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment