Saturday 19 May 2018

The Saturday Update

We've had a manic full work week here. We had a lovely day in Schneverdingen last weekend for a family confirmation and the kids loved it. After a quick turn around, Isabella was away for two nights on her first Kindergarten trip. She had a whale of a time and came back shattered.

I took her to work with me on Thursday, which went well, and Joshua had a good week in nursery.

Yesterday I had my dermatologist appointment - all good there. I also had lunch with a friend and took the kids out for a playdate.

Nico has a stack of exam marking this weekend so I'm getting the kids out of his hair this morning while we shop and run some errands, then we'll be watching the royal wedding.

We've got another long weekend here so hopefully we'll squeeze in some family time as well as getting on top of our jobs and hopefully a bit of crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment