Saturday 16 June 2018

The Saturday Update

We've had a crazy, busy week here but it has also been productive. I'm more or less on top of my to do lists for once and even made it to sport twice.

Dad arrived on Tuesday and has spent lots of time with the kids. Nico and I still had work and it's 'report season' so Nico was really busy but just a week and a half to the holidays now.

Yesterday I had a kindergarten meeting, took Joshua for his jabs, had a lovely lunch with Dad and had my bridesmaid dress altered.

Unfortunately my Gonis party had to be cancelled again but as it is we've got a lot on anyway, preparing for Isabella's birthday and having a trip out with Dad.

Apart from that I'll be attending a few leavers' events at my old school and catching up with a friend next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment