Saturday 30 June 2018

The Saturday Update

This week has been even more chaotic than usual.  I'm so tired right now!

Wednesday was the last day of term so I baked and we had a big international breakfast and practised our German.

In the evening I had a Kindergarten meeting that ran on late.

I've been running around all week trying to get on top of things but realising I should take it one day at a time.  Thursday was mainly packing and tidying up a bit.

Yesterday I set off really early to fly back to England for my sister's hen do and after a fantastic night out last night we are exploring Liverpool today. I've never been before and so far it's making a great impression.

We're planning some pampering and a quieter night before I travel home tomorrow to become Godmother to my friends two daughters.  Then I will be flying home on Monday morning for a week of holidays with my family and getting on top of those to-do lists while we don't have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment