Saturday 9 June 2018

The Saturday Update

What a week! Isabella spent her mornings building snail shelters and who-knows-what in a nearby forest. I spent the week driving her an her friends there. Joshua joined them yesterday and he loved it.

I had a full work week on five fronts. Lots of planning, not enough exercise but that's how it goes sometimes. I finished my crossstitch and kept up with lots of other bits and bobs in between.

Kindergarten work has made me feel especially grateful for our life this week.

Nico had a tough work week with exams, grades and reports.

Looking forward to my Dad visiting next week and I need to start planning after allowing Isabella to invite 21 kids to her birthday party.

This weekend we have friends visiting before we celebrate a family birthday on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment