Wednesday 25 July 2018

Gonis

As I have mentioned, I've recently decided to become a Gonis rep.  I was at a party last October and ordered a few little bits which I used to create some Christmas cards and gifts.  While at that party, I also booked my own, which unfortunately, has yet to happen due to illness and work commitments.  As it seemed so difficult to organise a party, I decided to do it myself.

I'm not always a fan of these companies but Gonis is very flexible and fits in well with my own hobbies so I am keen to get started once I get my head around the business side as well as the creative one.

My first party is going to be on Monday in England.  Unfortunately Gonis hasn't really hit England yet but I'm hoping to tap the market and build up  a customer base there too.  I have a further three parties planned in August.

It's something that I can fit in on an evening or weekend around work and the kids and it fits in with a lot of the things I do already such as making my own cards and getting creative with fabric.  I'm looking forward to the new ideas and projects I can do around here.

So far I have worked on cards and candle holders using Gonis but I am looking forward to trying more and keeping you up to date soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment