Wednesday 18 July 2018

Hannover Zoo

Yesterday we spent the day at Hannover Zoo as a very late birthday present to my father-in-law.  It was a fun day and the weather was basically too hot but at least it was nice!
The kids weren't as excited as I expected but I think they were tired early and the heat didn't help matters but fairly early in the day we went to feed the goats. I took Joshua, my brother-in-law took Isabella and Nico took the camera.
It ended up being just the adults doing the feeding as the goats were rather aggressive.  The rest of the visit was smooth. The elephants were the highlight for me but the gorillas were also interesting as well as the water section.

The worst of the trip was the journey due to roadworks and to be honest it wasn't the nicest zoo I've visited in Germany but it was fun and it tired the kids out.


No comments:

Post a Comment