Thursday 5 July 2018

Liverpool

As I mentioned, we celebrated my sister's hen do in Liverpool at the weekend.  I had never been to the city itself before and I really loved it.  The glorious weather helped and the seagulls also gave it a seaside feeling.
On Saturday we had a wander to the docks, searching for a boat trip.  We didn't find one but there was so much to do and see.  Here's the bride posing on the docks.
Here we both are posing with Liverpool's most famous export.  We had also visited the Cavern Club the night before which was a lot of fun and we met a lot of lovely, fun people there.
It was Armed Forces Day and we passed through the recruitment drive on the docks.  They were also very good sports with so many hen dos on tour there.
Here, an example of some crazy sculptures from when Liverpool was City of Culture.
The Liver Building down on the front where we got a drink.  I can't wait to explore this city more with Nico in a few years.
Here's a photo of my sister and me in our gorgeous apartment.  Can't wait to see her get married at the end of the month.  (P.S. I'm starting to understand why my Gran cut her legs off all her photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment