Monday 23 July 2018

Make it Monday - August Birthday Cards

I'm currently preparing for my new sideline as a Gonis rep.  I combined the prep for the first presentation with getting my August birthday cards ready and I love the results.

I used a combination of techniques that were partly new to me.  I did some stencil painting, stamping with a range of colours and deco pointing.
I really like all of these.  I think the flamingo is my favourtie, just because of the colour, which really pops and contrasts with the pointer.

I think adding the pointer to each of the cards really finishes them nicely.  It's my favourite Gonis product at the moment.
I did a couple of cards that aren't pictured here because I am waiting for a different product to dry.  I'm really glad I got around to doing this today and using a few new products and techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment