Saturday 7 July 2018

The Saturday Update

It's been such a wonderful and productive week.  The hen weekend in Liverpool went wonderfully and on Sunday I was honoured to become Godmother to my friends' two beautiful girls.  The weather was glorious throughout.

I travelled home on Monday and caught up on some much needed sleep.  It was, of course, wonderful to see the kids and Nico after so long away.  I always miss them so much.

On Tuesday Isabella had a doctor's check up.  It went well and we took her into Bremen for lunch and an ice cream afterwards.  It was such a nice day and it was good to spend some time with just her and us too.

We had a day at home on Wednesday and I worked my way through several things that have been on my to do list for a while - mainly getting the house sorted out and catching up on a lot of crochet.  I also met a friend and we took the kids for ice cream.

We took both kids back into Bremen on Thursday to take a boat tour of the harbour.  They both behaved really well and we really enjoyed it.  Isabella also had lots of play dates this week so she has been very busy and there's more to come next week!

Yesterday, I had a few meetings about Kindergarten and got yet more house work and crochet done.

Today we are meeting friends for a bike ride.  I hope the weather holds out.  I'll be continuing my to do list blitz into the new week, celebrating Nico's birthday and possibly working on a holiday project.

No comments:

Post a Comment