Saturday 14 July 2018

The Saturday Update

This week has taken on a somewhat slower pace than last week.  After a lovely cycle trip with friends at the weekend, we had a quiet Sunday.

I had a couple of meetings this week for a new project I'm working on.  I'm feeling excited and creative about it but more on that soon.

Isabella has had a couple of playdates and while we were with friends on Monday I began to feel unwell.  I had something of a Summer cold and Tuesday was terrible.  Isabella and Joshua are both fighting off illness too so there must be something going round.  The weather being all over the place has not helped.

In between, I got quite a lot done for the Kindergarten with a lot of help from Nico too.  It feels good to finally be able to dedicate a bit more time to the staff there while I'm not working.  And of course it is all for the kids.

We got a bit done around the house but not as much as last week and there is still lots to do.  I'll be cracking on with that this weekend because the next couple of weeks are full off day trips, events and our trip to England!

No comments:

Post a Comment