Saturday 21 July 2018

The Saturday Update

Another week of holidays has flown by. It's been productive despite three of us still fighting off coughs and colds.  

After a quiet weekend I had another Gonis meeting, my starter kit arrived and I have three presentations to prepare for.  I'm really excited about it too.

We had a fun trip to the zoo on Tuesday in the sun.  It was good to spend some time with family and I'm looking forward to more of that now that the kids are on holiday too.

I got on top of things at Kindergarten and while there's still lots coming up there, I feel better about it.

Isabella had playdates all week and she really had fun.  It was nice that Joshua could join in too - including heart tattoos and stick on earrings.

We celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary, although we will be celebrating properly when we go out for dinner tonight.  Our first night out together since Joshua was born!

Yesterday was the busiest day with the end of year celebration at Kindergarten - we drove to a water playground for a picnic and playtime with the staff and other families.  Then I took Isabella swimming with a friend and her daughter.  In the evening we had friends over for dinner - Nico cooked and it was delicious.  A really lovely day.

We've got a busy week coming up with two birthdays and a wedding.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment