Saturday 28 July 2018

The Saturday Update

We've had a manic week.  At the weekend we went away for our fifth anniversary on our first date night in way too long.  On the Sunday we celebrated a family birthday.

On Monday I visited my new school which seems fantastic.  I met some of my new colleagues.  I went out with some girlfriends in the evening which was refreshing and fun despite the heat.

We celebrated my father-in-laws birthday on Tuesday with some family time and cake.

Wednesday was spent packing and driving back up to the in-laws ready for our trip to England.

Isabella learned to swim on Thursday in Opa Siggy's pool before our evening flight to Manchester where we arrived around midnight.

Yesterday was spent rediscovering Manchester, eating brunch at Affleck's Palace and making our way on a chaotic train to Wakefield to meet family and get ready for my sister's wedding today.

So excited for a family weekend and showing my mother-in-law a few bits of Yorkshire.  I'll be sharing some of it with you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment