Thursday 23 August 2018

The Essentials

Recently I changed my handbag.

My shoulder bag was a gift which I have had with me daily for two and a half years.  It was lovely, practical when cycling, and falling apart.

The one I have gone back to was also a gift.  It is much bigger and a lovely summery shade of blue.  I feel so much more together when I am out and about with my 'new but not new' bag, at a time when I am actually feeling anything but together.

Although I know I should, I don't clean my bag out often enough and this was a great opportunity to consider what I need on a day to day basis.  What do you think?

- Purse
- Keys (I'm back down to two sets now)
- Phone
- Sunglasses
- Mints
- Earphones
- Passport
- Shopping bag
- Toiletries
- Dummy
- Hair bobble

The last two are just since becoming a mum.  Nevertheless, it was a squeeze in the old bag and I have space for a book or documents for work now, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment