Saturday 4 August 2018

The Saturday Update

We've had a whirlwind week of family time and making some wonderful memories in England.  We got back to my in-laws' on Thursday night and drove home yesterday.  I'm still up to my elbows in washing, cleaning and unpacking but the weather is perfect for drying and the garden survived us being away for a week in this ridiculous heatwave.

Today we are going to get some jobs done at Kindergarten and continue getting back on top of the daily grind as well as getting the kids topped up on their sleep and back in a routine before school/work/daycare kicks off again next week.

Busy and exciting times around here - I'll be starting a new job next week, I'm on track with my Gonis work and we have a lot of fun memories to review and document from the last month!  What a summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment