Saturday 11 August 2018

The Saturday Update

I definitely could have done with another week off to get over the holidays. As it is, I'm exhausted after the first half week of work.

I started my new job on Tuesday. We had a day and a half of meetings and training. I got to know my colleagues and the school a bit better which was really nice but I'm still fighting my way through the paperwork and red tape - wish me luck with that next week!

Wednesday afternoon and Thursday saw me back in my old jobs after the holidays and both went well. It was good to be working again even though it's all change soon.

Yesterday we had a playdate with Isabella's Kindergarten friend. The weather is still nice but slightly cooler after a big thunderstorm so they could play outside. 

We're getting some little jobs done today and celebrating a family birthday tomorrow before another chaotic work week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment