Saturday 25 August 2018

The Saturday Update

On the whole I've had a quiet week because I'm still chasing down papers and permissions for my new job and haven't started yet.

I've got a fair bit done around the house, made a start on the garden and caught up on various appointments both for me and the kids.

A friend came over for tea and cake yesterday and it was lovely to catch up.

I also had plenty to do with my Kindergarten work this week too.

Last night we camped in the garden. We were a bit apprehensive but the kids were fantastic - sleeping straight away, and it was a great test run for October despite the rain. 

Today I'm doing my second Gonis presentation, at home. Looking forward to that and we're catching up with friends tomorrow too. Busy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment