Monday 10 September 2018

Make it Monday - Glass Tea Light Holders

Recently I have been experimenting with different products and techniques on glass to make these centrepieces for my Gonis presentations.

Three of them are made with a product called Frost. One is completely covered using a sponge and for two I used stencils - the flower and the brown squirrel. This is one of my favourite products and I'm looking forward to experimenting more with it.

The pink squirrel was a new spin on the candle holders I made last Christmas in that it's relief paste mixed with colour.

On the glass that is completely frosted, we stamped it with colour and added a few pearl drops to decorate.

All of the glasses are recycled from baby food. I think they add a lovely touch to table decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment