Saturday 29 September 2018

The Saturday Update

This week was my first full work week and it was really good.  It was very busy and I am exhausted but the school is great, colleagues and pupils are nice and although the commute is long, I'm even enjoying that.  I've been reading a lot and after five long weeks at home, it's been nice to be out and about with actual people!

The routine of it all worked well.  Both kids were back in daycare this week and enjoyed it.  We had various appointments and playdates too and we managed to fit it all in.  The housework has been left to the weekend but we've got two weeks off now and we'll find a routine when we get back to work again.

Looking forward to a quiet weekend staying warm.  We've got the fire going again and as I said, we need to sort some things out around the house.  We're preparing for my Dad arriving next week and a trip to the in-laws' for a wedding next weekend.

I also need to get back on track with eating better but I have managed to hit my steps target every day this week - another good thing about the commute!  So far, Autumn is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment